The 2018 Mercedes-Benz C 300: Specs
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz C 300 and C 300 4MATIC® offer a blend of luxe features, ample interior space, and efficient performance. What’s more, the new C 300 isn’t just available as a sedan; San Bernardino drivers can also opt for a C 300 Coupe or Cabriolet. Take a closer look at its performance specs and features:
- 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine
- 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- 9G-TRONIC® automatic transmission with shift paddles
- DYNAMIC SELECT®
- 0-60 mph acceleration of 5.8 seconds
- EPA-estimated 24 mpg city/33 mpg highway rating (rear-wheel drive)
The Mercedes-Benz C 300 is classified as entry-level luxury, but it offers a variety of exterior and interior features you can’t get on pricier models. Compared to the Lexus IS and Audi A4, the C 300 stands apart with standard driver memory settings, safety features like a driver attention monitor, and optional cooled front seats. Here’s a more comprehensive list of some of its features:
- Natural Grain Brown Ash wood trim
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power front seats
- 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats
- Five years of mbrace® Connect
- 7-inch display with a central controller
- AIRSCARF® neck-level heating system (C-Class Cabriolet)
- Advanced Lighting Package—includes active LED headlamps with Adaptive Highbeam Assist, multicolor LED ambient lighting, and AMG® illuminated front doors sills.
- Premium Package—includes KEYLESS GO®, Blind Spot Assist, and SiriusXM® Radio with a six-month All Access trial.
- Multimedia Package—includes COMAND® hard-drive navigation with an 8.4-inch display, a touchpad controller, voice control, and more.
- AMG® Line Package—AMG® body styling, a rear spoiler, AMG® Line interior with sport front seats, Sport Suspension, and more.
- Smartphone Integration Package—includes Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
- And more!
Interior Space & Dimensions
The Mercedes-Benz C 300 is a compact luxury vehicle, but it still offers a roomy cabin for solo drivers and small Eastvale and Chino families. Below, you’ll find the interior dimensions for the C 300 Sedan:
- Front/Rear Headroom: 37.1/37.1 inches
- Front/Rear Legroom: 41.7/35.2 inches
- Front/Rear Shoulder Room: 55.3/55.5 inches
- Trunk Capacity: 12.6 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity: 5
The New C-Class Awaits at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario!
Intrigued by the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class specs and features? Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario, located near Fontana and Rancho Cucamonga. Contact us to learn more about the C 300 vs. CLA 250 or whether the C-Class Coupe or Sedan is right for you.