The 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 Specs
The 2018 CLA 250 Coupe is one of the most cost-effective vehicles offered by Mercedes-Benz, but that doesn’t mean it lacks value. All it takes is a quick look at the Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 specs for Eastvale and Fontana drivers to appreciate its capabilities. Under the hood rests a potent turbo engine that nets better highway mpg ratings than others in its segment. Meanwhile, the cabin seats five passengers, while leaving plenty of room for their belongings. Examine the numbers more closely below!
Engineered for peppy performance, the CLA Coupe comes standard with a 7-speed DCT dual-clutch automatic transmission, front-wheel drive, and DYNAMIC SELECT®—a program with multiple drive modes. Here’s a quick look at its engine and specs:
- 2.0L turbo inline-4 engine with ECO-START®/Stop
- 208 hp
- 258 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 24 mpg city/37 mpg highway (This means the CLA is more efficient on the highway than the BMW 2-Series.)
- Fuel tank capacity of 14.8 gallons
- 0-60 mph acceleration in 6.9 seconds
Although compact, the CLA 250 offers substantial room for you and your four passengers. You’ll enjoy features like split-folding rear seats and a roomy trunk. Check out the CLA Coupe’s interior measurements:
- Maximum trunk capacity of 13.1 cubic feet
- 38.2 / 35.4 inches of front / rear headroom
- 40.2 / 27.1 inches of front / rear legroom
- 56 / 53.2 inches of shoulder room
Available space-saving accessories include a cargo area tray. For a little extra interior room, you can also purchase a bicycle rack or basic carrier for the roof.
Explore Everything the CLA 250 Offers!
Have more questions about the 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 specs and features? If so, contact Mercedes-Benz of Ontario online or by phone. Compare the CLA to competitors like the BMW 2-Series, then schedule a test drive. We’re located near Rancho Cucamonga and San Bernardino!