Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance
Mercedes-Benz vehicles under warranty, including a New Vehicle Limited, Extended Limited, or Certified Pre-Owned Warranty, are protected by complimentary Roadside Assistance. One important feature on new Mercedes-Benz vehicles is mbrace® Connect. This telematics service is included for five years without a fee and puts you in direct contact with Roadside Assistance. Here’s how to call for help near Eastvale and Rancho Cucamonga:
- Call 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES (1-800-367-6372) and provide the requested information, such as your name, vehicle identification number, and description of the problem.
- Press the Wrench Button inside your car’s cabin to connect to a dispatcher.
- Open the mbrace® Mobile App, and select “Call” next to Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance.
What Types of Services Can I Get?
Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance covers a variety of emergency repairs, so you can drive confidently knowing you’re covered should the unexpected occur. If your vehicle is still protected under warranty, it’s eligible to receive:
- Lockout assistance (costs nothing with an active mbrace® account)
- Flat tire fix
- Enough fuel to reach the nearest gas station
- Towing to a certified service center
- Jump start
Get More Information on Roadside Assistance
Contact Mercedes-Benz of Ontario to learn more about Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance! If you’d like to try out mbrace® Connect, schedule a test drive near Fontana and San Bernardino with one of our new models. Our knowledgeable staff will guide you through the many features and capabilities of mbrace® Connect!