Tire & Wheel Center Mercedes-Benz of Ontario
driven to excellence
tire & wheel center
Why Buy Tires from Us?
As an Authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, your safety is our top priority. Safe driving requires properly maintained Mercedes-Benz tires and a properly maintained vehicle, and, of course, paying attention to the road conditions and weather can help ensure safe travels. When you rely on the tire center at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario, you reap these benefits:
- Master Certified Technicians – Trust your tire care to our Master Certified technicians, who will get to work on your vehicle, cutting out regular ordering and shipping procedures found elsewhere.
- Price Match Guarantee – Mercedes-Benz of Ontario offers an exclusive Price Match Guarantee on all other Mercedes-Benz Dealers published tire prices.
- Tire Life – Mercedes-Benz recommends that your tires and spare be replaced after 6 years, regardless of tread wear. The proper performance and effective life of your tires depend on various factors including tire type, speed rating, tire pressure, wheel alignment, road conditions, and your driving habits.
- We Carry MO and MOE –Your Mercedes-Benz is designed with specific tire requirements, which are available with any Mercedes Original or Mercedes Original Extended tires. Not only do MO and MOE tires ensure your vehicle receives tires properly engineered for your Mercedes-Benz, they also ensure your vehicle maintains its safety, performance and handling qualities.
At Mercedes-Benz of Ontario, we offer a wide range of tire maintenance services. Here are the service options you can expect when you choose an Authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer:
- Tire Inspection: Routine tire maintenance will help ensure that your vehicle retains its superior safety and performance. Servicing your Mercedes-Benz tires and its other mechanical components in one place will save you time and money. Furthermore, be sure to check your tire pressure periodically.
- Wheel Alignment: If your vehicle is “pulling” one way or the other as you drive, your suspension may be out of alignment, which can adversely impact tire wear and performance. If necessary, we can conduct a four-wheel computerized alignment of front and rear suspension.
- *Tire Rotation: Regular rotation of your vehicle’s tires helps prevent uneven wear, improper handling, reduced fuel efficiency and shortened tire life.
- Tire Balancing: As tires wear, they can become out of balance, causing vehicle vibration and accelerated tire wear. When needed, we can computer-balance all four wheels.
*see advisor for exclusions.
24-Month Nationwide Road Hazard Protection
- First 12 months – In the first 12 months, tire replacements are covered at 100 percent of the replacement cost of the original tire. If purchased after March 14, 2015, you can expect a maximum coverage of $550 per tire.
- Second 12 months – Throughout the second 12 months of Road Hazard Tire Protection, tire replacements are covered at 50 percent of the replacement cost, not to exceed the original purchase price of the tire. Any charges over the 100 percent or 50 percent adjustment are the customer’s responsibility. These additional charges may include a disposal fee, sales tax, and balancing.
- Tires are the only part that actually has contact with the ground. They play a significant role in your Mercedes-Benz driving experience, and were specifically designed to provide the four points of contact between your vehicle and the road. Tires also affect braking, acceleration, cornering, and the overall safety of your vehicle. You can be confident that the correct tires will be used on your vehicle, as we pride ourselves on only offering high-quality, approved Mercedes-Benz parts and components.
Covered tire(s) damaged due to a road hazard are replaced rather than repaired. The replacement only policy is retroactive, including eligible tires sold subsequent to March 14, 2014.