2019 MERCEDES-BENZC 300 Coupe
Mercedes-Benz C 300 Coupe Offers and Description
Find out about our Fleet Incentives for the C-Class!
The new Mercedes-Benz C 300
is a sharply sculpted, four-passenger coupe with extraordinary specs
and features to offer Chino and San Bernardino County drivers. From its turbocharged engine to its 18-inch 5-spoke wheels to its ultra-modern infotainment system, the 2019 C 300 Coupe conveys style, intelligence, and capability. What’s more, the 2019 C 300 Coupe’s body-shell is forged predominantly from aluminum and high-strength steel, resulting in nimbler handling without compromising rigidity. Read on for more information about this new and exciting coupe!
Schedule Your VIP Test Drive Today!
Intuitive Performance and Handling
Lively and driver-focused, the 2019 C 300 Coupe sports a 255-hp 2.0L turbo inline-4 engine rated at 273 lb-ft of torque. The turbo engine accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 5.9 seconds, while earning an impressive 22 mpg city/31 mpg highway rating. In addition to 4-wheel multi-link suspension and Torque Vectoring Brake, the C 300 Coupe includes these high-tech handling features:
- DYNAMIC SELECT®: This multi-mode drive program offers ECO, Comfort, Sport, Sport+, and Individual modes, which alter the performance profiles for the engine, suspension, and 9G-TRONIC® automatic transmission.
- Selective Damping: Working in tandem with the multi-link suspension, this system modifies the valving inside the individual shock absorbers to suit comfort- or performance-oriented driving dynamics.
- Optional Sport Brake System: For dependable braking power, the brake system features top-notch hardware, such as perforated front discs with “Mercedes-Benz” lettering.
Spacious, Thoughtfully Designed Cabin
The sporty styling of the 2019 C 300 Coupe is as apparent on the inside as it is on the outside. Features like authentic wood trim and a panorama roof complement the pure coupe body. The front seats are power-adjustable, while the driver gets a three-position memory function for the seat, steering column, and exterior mirrors. As well as a 10.5-cubic foot trunk, the C 300 includes 40/20/40-split-folding rear seats for a multitude of seating and storage arrangements. You can also look forward to these standard features:
- 10.25-inch display screen with a central controller
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Bluetooth®* connectivity
- 3-spoke, multi-functional steering wheel
- FrontBass® system
- HomeLink™ garage door opener
Reassuring Safety and Security
In true Mercedes-Benz form, the 2019 C 300 Coupe overflows with the preventative safety features you need to stay safe on Rancho Cucamonga roadways. The LED headlamps and taillamps boost visibility for you and other drivers, while rain-sensing wipers adjust their intermittent frequencies according to rainfall. In traffic, Active Brake Assist senses when you’re approaching a slower vehicle at a dangerously rapid speed and, if necessary, initiates automatic braking. For safer, more secure traveling, the following systems are also included as standard equipment:
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
- Crosswind Assist
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP®)
- 10-way airbag protection
- SmartKey® with KEYLESS-START®
- And much, much more!
Check Out the New C 300 Coupe in Ontario!
The 2019 C 300 Coupe encapsulates all of the allure of the C-Class while distinguishing itself from competitors with an animated and performance-minded design. Contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario to learn more about the 2019 C-Class. We’re located near Upland and Corona. We look forward to assisting you with choosing the right C 300 Coupe for you, as well as helping you keep it in peak condition!
*Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.