How Much Does Mercedes-Benz Service B Cost?
In short, Mercedes-Benz Service B costs will vary. Depending on which Mercedes-Benz model you have, Service B* at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario can cost anywhere from $499.95 to $659.95. If you want an exact quote for your model, one of our service experts can provide you with a specific price. Service B** repairs and maintenances include many different services to keep your vehicle in excellent condition.
Mercedes-Benz Service B Checklist
The Mercedes-Benz Service B checklist includes the following services:
- Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement^
- Oil Filter Replacement^
- Brake component inspection
- Fluid level checks and adjustments based on suggested service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Brake fluid exchange
- Cabin filter replacement
- Tire (including spare) pressure corrections and, if needed, tire pressure monitoring system reset
- Meeting the needs for your vehicle’s year and model, as shown on the service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the United States
- Maintenance counter reset
Enjoy Savings on Mercedes-Benz Maintenance and Expert Service
- Save With Service Specials: We offer a variety of service specials, including Mercedes-Benz Service B coupons, giving Upland and Chino drivers the chance to save on their next appointment.
- Work With Experts: The technicians at our dealership are highly-trained and certified, meaning they know your Mercedes-Benz inside and out.
- Buy Genuine Parts: When working on your Mercedes-Benz, we only use genuine Mercedes-Benz parts made specifically for your vehicle. This keeps your Mercedes-Benz in exceptional condition for as long as you own it.
Get a Service B Price Quote and Schedule an Appointment Today!
To learn more about Service B or Service A pricing or maintenance costs for a specific model (like the C 300), or to schedule an appointment, simply contact our service center in Ontario! Your vehicle is in good hands at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario.
*2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
^Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.