What Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Cost?
Mercedes-Benz Service A cost depends on the model that you drive; at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario, the cost of Mercedes-Benz Service A starts at $249.95 and may increase from there if you drive a more expensive model with costlier parts. If you want a more exact price range, one of our service experts can give you a specific quote.
What’s Included in the Cost of Service A?
While the price for Mercedes-Benz Service A* varies, Service A maintenance and repairs** remain consistent no matter which Mercedes-Benz model you drive:
- Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement^
- Oil Filter Replacement^
- Brake inspection
- Tire pressure checks & adjustments (including the spare)
- Maintenance counter reset
Save on Mercedes-Benz Service A Repairs
- Use Genuine Parts: Corona drivers who choose genuine parts instead of aftermarket parts are less likely to deal with expensive repairs later on. This is because genuine OEM parts are always high-quality and made specifically for your vehicle.
- Make the Most of Our Service Specials: Our dealership provides ever-changing service specials, helping you save on your next service visit.
- Use Mercedes me Mobile App: The Mercedes me app can help you stay on top of your Service A maintenance by saving vehicle reports and tracking future service appointments.
Schedule an Appointment for Service A Today!
Is your vehicle due for Service A? Schedule an appointment at our service center near Fontana and Chino Hills! If you have any questions about the cost of Service A or even Service B pricing, don’t hesitate to contact us online or by phone at (909) 212-8500!
*Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
**2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
^Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.