Mercedes-Benz B-Class Overview
0 B-Class vehicles in stock
Explore a New Dimension of All-Electric Power Inside the 2017 Mercedes-Benz B-Class
While many all-electric vehicles deliver similar levels of substance, efficiency, and functionality, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz B-Class falls into a category of its own. Outfitted with a zero-emission, whisper-quiet powertrain, a convenient five-door design, and a feature-rich cabin, the 2017 B-Class remains a top choice among Ontario EV shoppers. Available in one trim level – B 250e – the 2017 B-Class packs plenty of oomph and luxury into a compact yet capable hatchback. Look below for more information on this spectacular five-seater!
Designed for Economical Travel
Engineered in collaboration with TESLA Motors, the B-Class Hatchback’s 177-hp electric motor produces 251 lb-ft of torque, and earns a remarkable 85 MPGe city/82 MPGe highway rating. The 28-kWh lithium-ion battery pack provides enough power for Ontario drivers to travel up to 87 miles on a single charge. The battery is easily recharged via a charging station or a 240-volt home power source. Quiet and seamless, the all-electric powertrain allows the 2017 B 250e to accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 7.9 seconds. The following standard and optional features are also available for a smoother, more intuitive driving experience:
- Front-wheel drive
- 17-inch 10-spoke wheels
- 4-wheel independent suspension system
- Electromechanical power steering
- Range Plus Package (includes additional insulation, an electrically heated windshield, and a range-extending charge function)
- Optional radar-based recuperation system with paddles
Fun and Sporty Five-Door Design
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz B-Class Hatchback brags a sporty, aerodynamic design, complete with short overhangs, a sloping hood, and chiseled wheel arches. Adding a personal touch is as easy as choosing one of several attention-grabbing exterior colors, such as South Seas Blue, designo® Mountain Grey, or Jupiter Red. Lustrous 17-inch alloy wheels incorporate sleek style and everyday functionality, and utilize 10 flat spokes to boost airflow, resulting in stronger fuel economy and brake performance. The five-door design offers convenient access to the first and second row, as well as the 51.4 cubic foot cargo area with the seats folded down. All in all, you’ll ride in complete comfort thanks to these notable interior dimensions:
- 40 inches front head room
- 55.5 inches front shoulder room
- 37 inches rear head room
- 54.4 inches rear shoulder room
- 21.6 cubic feet of cargo space with the rears seats up
Power On in Complete Comfort
Crafted to appeal to every sense, the cabin of the B-Class stands apart from other vehicles in its segment with a wing-like dash, circular air vents with aluminized rings, Sail Pattern trim, and smooth MB-Tex upholstery. The power-adjustable front seats include a memory function, which stores up to three seating positions, as well as power side mirror positions for the driver. The driver’s seat also includes a 4-way power lumbar function, offering lower-back support on long trips. Additional comfort and convenience features for the 2017 B-Class cabin include:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- mbrace® Connect Package for five years
- Split-folding rear seats
- 3-spoke, multi-functional steering wheel
- 4.5-inch color instrument cluster display
- Optional leather upholstery
- Optional KEYLESS GO®
- And more!
Take Command of the Cabin
The 2017 B-Class keeps you connected and entertained at all times, thanks to a selection of ultra-modern technologies indicative of Mercedes-Benz. At the center of the cockpit rests a color 7-inch display, which is managed using the center controller or steering wheel-mounted controls. Standard Garmin® MAP PILOT® prewiring gives you the option of adding a navigation system down the road. The handsfree Bluetooth®* interface allows you to place and answer calls over the audio system, while Bluetooth®* audio streaming lets you connect a Bluetooth®* – equipped device for wireless music playback. The techy 2017 B-Class also comes equipped with:
- HD Radio™ receiver
- CD player with MP3 capability
- In-dash SD card reader
- Dual USB audio ports
- Optional Smartphone Integration Package
- Optional 8-inch color freestanding display
- Optional advanced voice control
Trustworthy Safety Systems
To help you stay safe during your daily travels, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz B-Class employs some of the smartest, most reliable safety technologies on the market, such as:
- Active Brake Assist: Using radar technology, Active Brake Assist senses an imminent frontal collision, and aids you with an emergency brake attempt, or automatically applies the brakes at full force.
- ATTENTION ASSIST®: As a driver attention system, ATTENTION ASSIST® becomes familiar with your normal driving style, and picks up on signs of drowsiness and inattention.
- Electric Parking Brake: In addition to increasing console space and reducing weight, the electric parking brake makes it easier to stop on a slope or in heavy traffic jams without the hassle of keeping the brake pedal depressed.
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP®): This system keeps tabs on your driving inputs, as well as vehicle motion, and automatically brakes individual wheels and reduces engine power if wheel-spin, oversteer, or understeer is detected.
- 177 hp
- 251 lb-ft
- City/Highway MPGe
Find Your B-Class Under Our Roof!
For a look at the stylish, practical, and all-electric 2017 Mercedes-Benz B-Class, stop by Mercedes-Benz of Ontario at 3787 East Guasti Road in Ontario, CA. Our sales team is easily reachable by phone at (909) 212-8400 if you’d like to schedule a test drive! Once we pair you with your new B-Class Hatchback, you’ll gain access to our Certified service center for skilled and timely repairs and maintenances!