Explore the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is a staple in the Mercedes-Benz lineup, and has gained a reputation for its performance and well-appointed interior. The E-Class Sedan interior features include a redesigned steering wheel with built-in touch sensors, the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), and more. View the full range of new E-Class dimensions, comforts, and technology with Mercedes-Benz of Ontario!
E-Class Interior Comforts & Technology
With the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior, you don’t have to choose the top trim in order to enjoy premium features. The following can be found as standard when you climb inside the E-Class Sedan Interior:
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Touchpad controller
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- MB Navigation
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Heated Power front seats with memory
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
Upgrade to a higher configuration, and you can enjoy added amenities like Nappa leather upholstery, the Head-Up Display, and a Burmester Surround Sound system.
E-Class Interior Package Options
To get the look and feel you want from your E-Class Sedan Interior without moving into the next trim level, consider adding on one of the many available Mercedes-Benz E-Class packages:
- Premium Package — Features technology like a Burmester Surround Sound system, SiriusXM® 6-month All Access trial, Active Parking Assist, Surround View System, and a Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Warmth & Comfort Package — Experience the cozy feeling provided by the rapid heating feature for front seats, the heated steering wheel, and heated front armrests
- designo® Exclusive Nappa Leather Package – Update your interior with designo® Macchiato Beige/Saddle Brown Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery, designo® floor mats, Topstitched Nappa leather dash trim, and a designo® Macchiato Beige DINAMICA headliner.
2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions
While some features may have been updated, the E-Class Sedan interior dimensions have remained mostly the same- allowing occupants to enjoy the spacious interior they’ve become accustomed to:
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 37.3 / 38.2 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 41.7 / 36.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 57.8 / 57.1 inches
- Trunk Volume – 13.1 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity – 5 Passengers
As always, the latest Mercedes-Benz E-Class will also be showcasing Coupe, Cabriolet, and Wagon configurations. This makes it easier for shoppers from Rancho Cucamonga to Fontana to find the model they’re looking for.
View the New E-Class Interior Near Chino
The E-Class dimensions and interior features offer plenty of compelling reasons to try out the new 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class. If you’re ready to take this lush and versatile vehicle for a test drive, and explore an E-Class lease, reach out to the team at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario!