The 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 Reviews
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 is the first AMG®-powered vehicle in the C-Class. Like its AMG® siblings, the AMG® C 43 blends luxury and high-performance. It offers the comfort, technology, and safety of a Mercedes-Benz, coupled with the motorsports spirit of AMG®. So what do the critics have to say? To find out, check out some of the snippets from new Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 reviews!
What Are the Experts Saying?
- Car and Driver: “Don’t let the small package fool you: The C 43 has genuine performance credibility. Like the rest of the C-Class family, it can be had as a sedan, coupe, or convertible.”
- New Atlas: “On the road, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 handles well with a smart chassis and excellent options for suspension control.”
- Edmunds: “If autobahn-worthy speeds are more your thing, there’s a turbocharged V6 in the AMG® C 43 and the turbocharged V8 in the AMG® C 63, both of which are bona fide sport sedans.”
- U.S. News: “The AMG® C 43 bridges the price and performance gap between the entry-level C 300 and the top-shelf AMG® C 63 S.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “If you’re already drawn to the C-Class’s elegant design, quality craftsmanship, laudable technology and enviable badge, but also crave a serious bump in power and performance, this Mercedes-AMG® is for you.”
Review the AMG® C 43 Near Fontana!
As you can see by the Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 reviews, this high-performance vehicle leaves a lasting impression with a hand-built engine and track-like performance. To experience its power firsthand, schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario, located near Eastvale and Rancho Cucamonga. If you have questions about applying for financing or the benefits of leasing, contact us today!