3 Mercedes-Benz Care Tips For Ontario, CA Drivers
Updated September 17th, 2021. As a driver of a Mercedes-Benz in the Inland Empire, here are 3 ideas for kicking off Fall Car Care Month.
- Change Out Your Engine & Cabin Air Filter: Cabin Air Filters are the first line of defense against contaminants that reduce your vehicle’s cabin air quality. Ensure the quality of air coming into your Mercedes-Benz today with a cabin air filter replacement.
- Routine Maintenance: Mercedes-Benz vehicles need service every 10,000 miles or once a year, whichever comes first, to maintain the vehicle’s safety and operational reliability. (P.S. Yes, your Mercedes-Benz still needs service even if you have been driving less!)
- Complimentary Tire Inspection Special: Proper tire maintenance is crucial to the performance of your Mercedes-Benz.
Did You Know?
- Service Now, Pay Later – finance your Mercedes-Benz service & parts
- Mercedes-Benz Express Service – Quick turnaround & hot coffee in our guest lounge
- Pre-paid Maintenance – Prepay to save money & peace of mind