The 2018 Mercedes-Benz S 450 Interior
When it comes to cabin design and opulence, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class has few rivals. Even the new S 450—the entry-level S-Class—easily outdoes others in its segment with cool, sophisticated style and uncompromising luxury. Some standard and optional features for the S 450 include:
- Leather upholstery
- 64-color ambient interior lighting
- Burmester® Surround Sound System
- Near-Field Communication technology
- Optional four-zone automatic climate control
And there’s plenty more where those came from! Read on to see what else Chino and Rancho Cucamonga drivers can expect from the S 450 interior.
Design & Comfort
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class is synonymous with luxury. Inside the S 450, you’ll find the following premium features:
- Panorama Roof: The all-glass panorama sunroof includes dual interior power shades, which let in or block out light with the push of a button. For a cool breeze as you cruise through San Bernardino, simply tilt or slide the front panel.
- Heated & Powered Front Seats: The front seats offer a 16-way power adjustment, three levels of heating, and three-position memory settings for the seat, steering column, and side mirrors.
- Energizing Comfort Control: This all-encompassing system helps you manage the cabin fragrance, climate, ambient lighting, and audio systems, as well as the optional massaging driver seat and heated armrests.
- Optional Exclusive Trim: To create an even more welcoming atmosphere for rear-seat passengers, Exclusive Trim adds hand-finished wood to the center panels on each door and front seatbacks.
If you thought the Mercedes-Benz E-Class was techy, wait until you glance inside the S 450 interior! Here are just a few of its most intelligent technologies;
- Digital Instrument Cluster: Positioned next to the 12.3-inch central display, the digital instrument cluster of the same size offers vehicle information and driver-assist settings at a glance.
- Steering Wheel Touch Controls: Touch Controls allow you to control the menu screen or COMAND® display using the left and right touchpads, respectively.
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™: Pair your smartphone to one of these systems, so you can access maps, stream music, or respond to messages via voice control or the central display. Best of all, setting up Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™ is simple!
- Optional Night View Assist® PLUS: Using infrared beams and a camera, Night View Assist® PLUS delivers a clear view of the road, letting you see any animals or pedestrians ahead of time.
Slip Behind the Wheel of the New S 450 Today!
We could go on and on about the S-Class Sedan’s many luxuries and technologies, but we’d rather show you in person! Schedule a test drive near Eastvale and Fontana to step inside the S 450 interior. If you have questions about how the S-Class compares to competitors or how to apply for financing, contact us online or by phone!