What’s Inside the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior?
Luxury SUVs are often admired not just for their power, but for their well-equipped cabins, and none more so than the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC interior. Here at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario, we are proud to add the new GLC to our lineup and can’t wait to share its impressive cabin with Eastvale and Rancho Cucamonga families. Let’s take a closer look at what makes the Mercedes-Benz GLC interior such a hit with critics, starting with the entry-level GLC 300.
The 2018 GLC 300 interior is furnished with a wide array of standard convenience and luxury features, such as a HomeLink™ garage door opener, dual-zone automatic climate control, a 14-way power driver’s seat with memory, KEYLESS START®, and a five-year subscription tombrace® Connect. Chino and Fontana drivers can also expect top-notch infotainment features, including:
- Bluetooth®* Connectivity: Audio streaming makes it easy for drivers to use their digital musical player by wirelessly connecting a compatible iPod® or another MP3 player for cable-free, convenient playback.
- 7-Inch Color Display: Unlike the BMW X3, the GLC 300 interior comes standard with a 7-inch display and a central controller, which you can use to manage Bluetooth®* phonebooks, optional COMAND® navigation, and optional Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™.
Cargo Space & Utility Features
As a mid-size SUV, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC offers plenty of space and utility features to make your commutes around San Bernardino easier. It comfortably seats five people. With the 40/20/40-split folding rear seats down, the new GLC interior offers up to 56.5 cubic feet of cargo room. Notable utility features include:
- Power liftgate
- Lockable storage under the cargo-area floor
- Retractable luggage cover
- Storage Package (includes a cargo net and collapsible crate that fits under the floor)
- Cargo area tray (accessory)
- Load sill protector (accessory)
Find Your New 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC in Ontario!
Explore the GLC interior at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario! From the moment you step foot inside, you’ll understand why its cabin sets the GLC apart from other luxury SUVs. The vehicle’s combination of comfort and convenience makes it a true standout. Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario to see it for yourself.
*Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.