What is Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST®?
Whether you’re embarking on a road trip or running a quick errand in Corona, ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz technology helps to ensure your safety. Find out how the Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® “take a break” feature works below, then make an appointment to experience Mercedes-Benz technology in person at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario near Fontana.
How Does Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® Work?
An industry first from Mercedes-Benz, the ATTENTION ASSIST® uses an innovative sensor and precise algorithm to assess if a driver is getting too drowsy to be on the roads. Here’s how it works:
- Within the first few minutes spent on Chino roads, the system uses over 70 parameters to assess your individual driving style.
- As you continue on your journey to Corona, the system looks for specific steering corrections which can indicate the early onset of driver fatigue.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® then accounts for external factors, such as crosswinds and road conditions, and considers how you’re handling the controls, buttons, and switches in the vehicle.
- If the ATTENTION ASSIST® system concludes that you’re experiencing drowsiness or driver fatigue, it will sound an alert and suggest stopping for a break.
Which Mercedes-Benz Vehicles Offer ATTENTION ASSIST®?
The intelligent ATTENTION ASSIST® safety feature is available on many new Mercedes-Benz models, in addition to the many other active Mercedes-Benz safety features like Blind Spot Assist and Lane Keeping Assist. If you’re interested in purchasing or leasing a model with ATTENTION ASSIST®, Mercedes-Benz offers it on the following models:
- Cars: A-Class, C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, CLA, and CLS
- SUVs: GLA, GLC, GLE, GLS, and G-Class
- Roadsters: SLC, SL-Class, and Mercedes-AMG® GT
At Mercedes-Benz of Ontario we provide a wide range of new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned Mercedes-Benz inventory, so you’re sure to find a model with ATTENTION ASSIST® that fits your lifestyle. If you need help selecting a Mercedes-Benz model for your Upland commute, speak with the experts at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario.
Learn More About Mercedes-Benz Technology at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario
Along with enjoying the added protections of Mercedes-Benz safety features, San Bernardino County shoppers can get their hands on other cutting-edge technologies features when they opt to drive a Mercedes-Benz. Explore other Mercedes-Benz technologies like PRESAFE®, mbrace®, and DISTRONIC PLUS® today!