Service Tip: What’s Included in Service B?
How much is Service B* for Mercedes-Benz vehicles? Mercedes-Benz Service B costs vary depending on the Mercedes-Benz model you own. One of our certified technicians can give you an exact quote for your vehicle at our dealership.
What Does Mercedes-Benz Service B Maintenance Include?
While Service B** costs can vary, Service B repairs and maintenances are the same for every Mercedes-Benz vehicle. These services include:
- Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement^
- Oil Filter Replacement^
- Brake component inspection
- Fluid level checks and adjustments based on suggested service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Brake fluid exchange
- Cabin filter replacement
- Tire (including spare) pressure corrections and, if needed, tire pressure monitoring system reset
- Meeting the needs for your vehicle’s year and model, as shown on the service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the United States
- Maintenance counter reset
Enjoy Expert Service & Reduce Your Repair Expenses
- Get Help from Experts: Our Mercedes-Benz technicians are highly trained and certified. They know your Mercedes-Benz vehicle best and are better equipped to service your vehicle than independent shops.
- Purchase Genuine Parts: Our technicians also only use genuine Mercedes-Benz parts when they complete repairs. These parts are made specifically for your vehicle and keep your Mercedes-Benz in top condition for longer.
- Take Advantage of Specials: At Mercedes-Benz of Ontario, we offer Mercedes-Benz Service B coupons and other service specials, so you can save on your next repair!
Get Service B Near Ontario and Murrieta!
Contact our service center to learn more about Service B repairs and Service B costs, or the costs of other service intervals like Service A. If your vehicle is due for Service B, schedule an appointment online today!
*2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
^Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.