2019 MERCEDES-BENZG 550 SUV
Mercedes-Benz G 550 Offers and Description
Find out about our Fleet Incentives for the G-Class!
Starting at $124,500, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz G 550 is arguably the most familiar face in the G-Class line. It’s the entry-level model but offers performance and amenities you can’t get on many larger SUVs. Equipped with a bi-turbo engine and permanent all-wheel drive, the G 550 can conquer roads throughout Fontana and Chino with ease. Here are a few of its capabilities:
- 0-60 mph acceleration time of 5.6 seconds
- Seats five people
- Can climb a 100% grade
- Can maneuver a 70% lateral slope
Schedule Your VIP Test Drive Today!
Engine & Specs
Judging by its performance, it’s hard to believe the G 550 is the entry-level model in the new G-Class lineup. It’s powered by a 4.0L V8 bi-turbo engine that produces 416 hp and 450 lb-ft of torque. In addition to a 9G-TRONIC® automatic transmission, the G 550 comes equipped with or offers the following performance features:
- Permanent all-wheel drive with a 2-speed transfer case
- Three lockable differentials
- Trailer hitch
- 19-inch 8-spoke wheels
- Optional adaptive suspension
Spacious and well-equipped, the G 550 interior is ready for everyday travels around Eastvale, as well as off-roading adventures in the mountains of SoCal. If needed, the rear seats fold down to reveal additional cargo space. The G 550 also comes standard with heated front and rear seats, 3-zone climate control, and a COMAND® navigation. Other feature highlights include:
- 10-way power front seats with memory
- Leather upholstery
- Garage door opener
- Burmester Surround Sound System
- Enhanced voice control
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
Traveling in confidence is easy when you’re behind the wheel of the new G 550. Not only does it offer immense power; it comes equipped with standard driver assists to help keep you and your family protected:
- Trailer Stability Assist: Trailer Stability Assist uses targeted front braking to prevent trailer sway on winding Rancho Cucamonga roads.
- Rearview Camera: Parking the G-Class is easy with the rearview camera, which displays a live feed of the area behind the SUV on the COMAND® display.
- Active Distance Pilot DISTRONIC®: This system uses radar to adjust your speed to the flow of traffic and can apply the brakes if it senses you’re approaching a straight-ahead vehicle too quickly.
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have model details displaying on the website at this time. Please fill the form out below and our team will quickly respond, or, please call us at (909) 212-8400 for more information.