Mercedes-Benz A-Class Overview
77 A-Class vehicles in stock
2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan: Specs and Features
Upon its debut in 1997, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class was offered in Europe, although not the U.S. However, today, the A-Class Sedan has made its way to the U.S. Upland and Chino drivers are sure to love its turbocharged performance and clever new user interface. Find out more about this new Mercedes-Benz below!
A-Class Engine Specs & Performance Features
The 2019 A-Class Sedan comes equipped with a 188-hp 2.0L turbo inline-4 engine that produces 221 lb-ft of torque. Furthermore, the A-Class comes available with 4MATIC® AWD, increasing traction and handling on the road. The A-Class also comes with DYNAMIC SELECT®. This feature offers Fontana drivers four different driving modes, including ECO, Comfort, Sport, and Individual.
Mercedes-Benz User Experience
The A-Class Sedan’s user interface, Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), gives the mid-level E-Class and flagship S-Class a run for their money. With MBUX, you can do any of the following:
- Address the system directly by saying, “Hey, Mercedes-Benz.” The system interprets the meaning of simple sentences like, “It’s too cold,” and responds by adjusting the appropriate function.
- Keep tabs on navigation instructions, vehicle speed, driver assists, and more with optional Head-Up Display. This feature projects an image onto the windshield, so important information is always within view.
- Take the office with you! MBUX can arrange phone conferences and remind you of meetings by syncing with your agenda; it can even give you directions to your next meeting in San Bernardino County.
Like any Mercedes-Benz, the A-Class Sedan’s interior is a crowd-pleaser. It blends the refinement of the European A-Class Hatch with several cutting-edge features drivers in and around Rancho Cucamonga love. Here are just a few examples:
- Multi-Contour Seats: These available seats seamlessly adjust, so you’ll enjoy a comfortable ride—no matter the distance.
- High-Quality Accents: Although it’s regarded as an entry-level model, the A-Class is pure luxury, offering genuine wood, leather, and aluminum accents, among other premium touches.
- Smartphone Integration: It’s all too easy to stay connected with the A-Class. It offers Bluetooth®* and Near-Field Communication, which syncs your phone with MBUX for hands-free use.
The 2019 A-Class Sedans
Mercedes-Benz A 220 Sedan
- 2.0L inline-4 turbo
- 188 hp
Mercedes-Benz A 220 4MATIC® Sedan
- 2.0L inline-4 turbo
- 188 hp
Explore the Mercedes-Benz A-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario
To learn more about the new A-Class or experience the sedan in person, schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario. We offer a wide selection of lease offers and finance specials for Upland and Fontana drivers! Interested in other 2019 models? Learn more about the 2019 CLA and the 2019 E 300, both in stock now, as well as the soon-arriving 2019 GLE!